WHO SAYS I’M BORED?
Gakked from Tehani:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name (Okay, I don’t actually have a flickr name, so I just used my surname).
1. Lee Plaza Piano, 2. Italians, 3. Wind Surfing at Safety Bay, 4. Burgundy Moth, 5. Audrey Tatou #2!, 6. Newcastle Brown Sunset, 7. Atrani (Italy), 8. summer pudding, 9. The writer’s work, 10. Lee & Lyn Battersby, 11. The Outsider (cropped), 12. Battersby Junction
IN COMICS-ABOUT-SPEAKING-DINOSAURS NEWS…..
Dinosaur Comics still makes me cackle like a witch on acid.
IN BASKETBALL NEWS
Just found out that Adelaide 36ers centre Luke Schenscher has been cut from the Boomers squad for the Human Rights Free Tibet Olympics later this year.
Luke is Battfam by association, being brother and in-law to the wonderful Kate & Jason Fischer, so on this omission by the possibly-drunk-and-doing-it-on-a-dare Brian Goorjian I can only get all Flying High jive-speak and say shiiiiiiiiitttttt.
Here’s hoping he responds in the best way possible and posts triple doubles against all teams bar the Wildcats next season.
HAND ME MY DOOZERS, WOMAN!
You know, if Hoodwinked wasn’t such a disappointing pile of poo, this would be news guaranteed to make most of the Battfam make that stupid squee noise so beloved of certain fan types.
I’ll settle instead for a small Wallace-at-the-thought-of-cheese-type hand wave.