- Sick day two. Swollen ankle day two and a bit. Two episodes of Top Gear saved on Foxtel IQ. Morning would appear to be taken care of.
- New couch arriving this morning, just in time for me to lie on it all day.
- Have to go to hospital for an ultrasound on my ankle in case I have blood clots. Looks like another day off work at least.
- Ultrasound shows no blood clots. Which means I probably have gout. At 38…………………………. shit.
- @thesciphishow Haven’t tried Frisky Dingo, but love the others, as well as The Brak Show and Aqua Teen Hunger Force (though the movie stank)
- @thesciphishow The all-time best, though, is The Venture Brothers. Go Team Venture!
- Sitting in a cafe, waiting to go in and watch ‘Four Holidays’, wondering if we’re about to make a horrible mistake
- ‘Four Holidays’ not a *complete* mistake, but I could have waited until it was on weekly hire and not felt ripped off at paying $1.95 for it
- One publishing house following another’s tweets? Could that be the world’s crappest industrial espionage? 🙂
- TV taglines I want to hear: “The 21st century is when everything changes. Except for you. Sorry.”
Check out the sidebar: I’ve added a couple of new widgety things to make visiting here more… widgety.
You can now become a follower of the blog, and/or join a Battersblog Community via Google Friend Connect. Damned if I know what either of these thing actually do, mind you, but that’s not the point, surely? 🙂
I consider myself a facilitator….