Nameless Part 10. Paul Haines picks up the cudgels and swings them about with merry abandon.
A timeless void, exactly one second long. A space in the continuum: no time; no forward chronological momentum; no measurement of our passage through the universe. Exactly one second of nothingness. An irreversible split between 2008 and 2009. Emptiness, everlasting, with no guarantee that the universe will start again on the other side. The void. The vaccuum. A glimpse into the other side of consciousness.
Exactly one second long.
Now I have somewhere to store my appreciation of Adam Sandler’s film career! 🙂
- Forest 2- 4 Doncaster, and our manager sacked!! What a fucking disaster.
- Family is not a matter of blood– family is the village you build around yourself with ties more important than any accident of genes
- Which is to say: we had a wonderful family occasion today, with the family that we have created between us, no matter where they started
- Somebody. Please. Kill Noel Fielding. That’s all I ask.
- Frankie Howerd- Rather You Than Me. David Walliams as Frankie. Heartbreakingly sad docudrama