Skip to content
- It probably makes me a bad person, but I don’t care that another mag that never replied to subs and was too hard to work with has karked it
- It’s taken far too long, but ‘Corpse-Rat King’ has *finally* moved past 75000 words.
- A good work-ethic at lunch has resulted in the 1st 1500 word day in ages.
- There are times I wish I was so young again, that all my day’s worries could be laid to rest with one snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug
- Yup, zackly. It’ll probably be replaced by a wrestling mag, as was its predecessor