Here’s your monthly reminder that a large wadge of what you see on this blog– as well as progress on my upcoming works such as Ghost Tracks— is supported by the generous pledges of my Patreon patrons.
In April, patrons have received the following:
- An exclusive short story, Creeping.
- A 1000-word journal entry discussing the work-life balance of being an artist in a remote country town.
- The right to vote on an upcoming 5 for Friday blog post.
- An exclusive cartoon.
- An excerpt from Ghost Tracks, my current work-in-progress.
- An exclusive video blog in which I discuss patron questions and talk about the ways an author can overcome distractions and ensure s/he comes to the writing session ready to get words onto the paper immediately.
- Last First Lines, an exclusive writing exercise.
Plus other patron-only treats and goodies which can only be accessed by pledging as little as $1 a month.
If you’re interested in receiving a range of fun, exclusive goodies in your inbox every month, and like me you can think of better things to do with a couple of bucks than spend it on some crushed twigs soaked in hot water, head on over to my Patreon page and check out the full list of rewards. We turn away no friendly overture.